The dads discuss the percent of fathers in America and the role they play. They talk about their own upbringings, as well as how society is shifting toward a partnership approach to parenting. Of course, they have some good stories to tell when that hasn’t been the case!
- 1:09 – The Dads review their family dynamic as kids.
- 8:08 – Derin’s father-in-law never changed a diaper!
- 9:18 – The Dads change ALL the diapers!
- 10:15 – Nick & Derin are in the upside down.
- 11:03 – A day in the life of a work-from-home dad.
- 19:40 – 3DD = Co-parenting Pros!
- 22:23 – Pete stabs a “compliance officer”!
- 26:48 – Kids and sick day hell.
- 28:58 – Don’t forget about dance mom hell.
- 34:50 – Michelle handles allllll the loads!
- 36:51 – Societal mindset is shifting ➡️ paternity leave.
- 45:56 – Respect for the stay at home mom?
- 50:44 – Pete wants to be in the upside down!
- 57:10 – Nick beats trees to death